August 23, 2007
  • Playing, Coldplay: The scientist

    Thank you for every individual who moved me on 22Aug

    Random

    Nobody realised
    how we are always
    running in circles.
    Never did I wish
    that the stars
    in my sky went
    missing. Did they
    vanish or did they
    walk away on their
    own will? Less
    of the sweetness,
    because the taste of
    bitterness has tried
    to cover the surface.
    You can't see the
    colours visibly.
    Nobody said it was
    easy to walk. Who
    lead me to enter
    the wrong door?
    Her heart lies on
    the bad choice of
    hand. People choose
    to withdraw.
    Thunderstorms and
    lightings cannot
    even create any more
    form of fear in me.
    What am I terrified
    of? Too much peace.
    Calmness is evil.
    I prefer a cruel
    and straight forward
    manner. Be brutal.
    Tear and break
    apart forcefully.
    Let the world die
    in an instant.
    Reconstruction
    will take place
    naturally. Headlights
    are shut down
    because the engine
    stopped. Haunt me
    before I escaped
    again. The tale of
    silence will continues.
    Exhausted.

  • X