August 07, 2007
  • Playing, Nerina Pallot: Sophia



    I deeply apologised to all my faithful readers.
    In return, I put up the video playing "spider pigs" from the Simpsons movie & I finally found the song "Sophia" sang by Nerina Pallot after 2 fcuking months /smartypants. I have one more new song to intro, from Akon -fave- next time bah. The bad cold I suffered from & endless-dumb-accumulating homework has been dragging me away from blogspot dot com. Sighs. Puffy eyes, & I gotta wear shades the whole day due to drug allergy. Things will simply get better with the God-given holidays. HURRAY! I wanna see fireworks! Pleading like a 3yr old who love fire sparks, please, someone accompany me to :<:<
    Hah, i borrowed vcds to murder my nong nong holidays
    School has been excitedly awesome with my bestfriendforever BFF* Paris hilTAN & Co which includes the paparazzi team. Ms Nelle `my twin biatch Mr Hussein `chuzhu Ms Jan `never doubt the wonder tummy of her. Neverthesless, I'm Nicole Rich, totally inspired by.

    The team has been certainly busy for chasing after various fashion catastrophes (man made) or should we say that they are simply natural disasters? People just have the guts to dress up like SHIT. All the wannabes... taitai/ magician/ bubblegum/ total slut/ you name it. Yea, yea, karma will get back to me soon.
    Mr P.Plate's little girl is certainly on my nerve. IRRITATING. Monday morning was half ruined with her loathsome yanking. You are the dumbest kid I ever met who will dare to go against the last person to offend. But thanks to her talent, I believe faithfully that I will not get to see her soon. *Popping all bottles of champagne in the world*

    Random:
    My irrational and temperamental personality will get me into chaos one fine day. I have no idea why the treatment I give to certain group of people is so mean. I did not shut them off deliberately but I'll simply give all sorts of excuses just to avoid their existence in my little world. Some people, whoever you are, sometimes you just enter my world at the wrong time.
    "Too bad" is all I can offer now. Just cant feel any better these days, cranky !!! All the emotions on face were completely pretended. I know I lost myself since that last day. Ouch.
    I'm trying my best not to pick a fight even if I'm burning all kinds of potent and virus to soak you in. Shut up, world.
    Sometimes, you tried. Even if all you afford was the efforts from your heart, you may not get what you yearn. But can someone else feels your sincerity? Now, i doubt so.
    How can the past be erased? Persistence of memories.
    What is fairness? What determines us to differentiate right and wrong? What is wrong? One only sees what he wants to see. Until he receives more information, his thoughts are judgmental. Every painting has its form of path to walk when it leaves its owner. Even so... does it mean that its destiny cannot be amended, no more? What can be changed?

    Fame/ Money/ Royalty/ High authority, what will you choose?
    F, and u lose freedom;
    M, and u will not learn the importance to save for rainy days;
    R, and u lose the ability to be independent;
    H, and u may fail to understand how smaller individuals feels.

    I caught an ugly picture of Kimberley.
    This is so much I can typed today. Whateverrrrrr.













































  • X