August 17, 2007
  • Playing, Newton Faulkner: Dream catch me
    Can anyone ever believe when I say I'm gonna quit idolizing and watching teebee? IMPOSSIBLE, right? I -need- to blog because I'm stuck in a pot of boiling blood of my own.
    There's too much homework, Omgxzyy :(

    Contradictions and interferences between the higher authorites, yet, those damn arguments got me into bad, bad, BAD mood. Can't you guys solve all the misunderstandings before passing us the accurate information? It's not benefiting lim bei, at all. So much confusions and extra effort of work, I don even have enough time finishing my homework, let alone to watch tv/sleep/celebrate my damn birthday >:\ I officially make enemies in school, whom I can't offend x: It's hard to put a smile these days. Running up and down over at Haji lane, textile centre and Chinatown, we even have to pick swatches (fabric samples) that are thrown by the rubbish bins. Huge bags of guccipradalv! I need to collect 140 pcs of swatches. One hundred forty. If I buy them, I can sell my buttside. Sigh! designer-wannabes hv to work very hard & we are humble fellows(:(: Can't even enjoy a rest back home. More research, more research. Cheebye/ and it's not like I do wanna share all my research, tell me honestly, should I be kind now and wait to be backstabbed in the future OR should I just shut up to pretend nothing's going on? I hate myself yet I shall remain mute. I'm too tired to think.
    Jan's mommy came from Thailand, she's treating us goodies tmr night c: But the rest of the weekend will remain b a d. I'm still thinking abt the Zouk flea market on Sunday. School is fun and highly entertaining with my babies. Paris hilTAN & Co. But....
  • X