Since it's totally hopeless for me to burn midnight oil tonight to complete my homework, I SHALL NOT DO IT. I shall blogblogblog. It's my fcuking birthday week, I have all the rights to decline unhappiness. Stress is evil. Bleah :pppPre-Birthday-Phobias /Sicko ME
# I'm afraid that there's too much people remembering my birthday, I'll be killing a hell of innocent brain cells.
# I'm afraid that Starhub company will seek for compensation for overflowing sms or calls to my number when the clock strikes 00:00, 22nd August 2007.
# I'm afraid for overpriced birthday gifts like air ticket to Caribbean, some hot-guys-striptease or maybe ... whatever, my house is pretty small for a milkyway.
Buy me a sex slave who cooks/washes/cleans/ sews/ draws/DO MY HOMEWORK & I'll guarantee him freshness, not rust, when he opens my can (joke: movie 881)
Seriously I'm just bored bored with the overwhelming KNN homework.
Jaccq's drained .