September 26, 2007
Oh my fucking goodness, it's been one of the greatest weekdays (other than weekends) since school reopen. I'm a party whore, laughs. It's really awesome to hang out with the PR interns and it's such an English thing. When the strange half Black half K guys approached, you just know that the night is gonna kick start. I CAN'T WAIT FOR LADIES NIGHT TMR. With mc, nicole, linger & some of my new-met mates. Kimerley (Sis) says that I smell like bad rotten beancurd when I get home. I did not mean to drink straight for five hrs. I feel a little wasted but I did not do much either, tipsy is the only word. School has been really bad with the endless world, I need to tie my hair and let it down, sometimes. You know, it's kind of cool to spread the spontaneous dominating Singlish thingy gg on (topic of tonight). Women domination with the "balance of genders" .... wooh wooh wooh .... crap crap crap, please pamper me like a princess and do not treat me as a loose fucker. I only fancy mummies' boy :X Anyway, mc is like celebrating my bday tmr, which is like a month ago. Awww, thnks mates. Cant wait to shake all the boobies. I'm gonna drop on bed, zzzzzzzzz.
X