September 22, 2007
  • Playing, Yellowcard: Light up the sky
    " I enjoy being different from other people " - Jael, 6th position, ANTM cycle 8.
    Lights, cameras and watch my actions. I certainly do not want to fade into the background. Be it in good or mean motives, I yearn for all the attention on me. I love being extraordinary! This is me (:(: The ugliest girls you ever seen in your life are all in cycle 8. But makeup do wonders. I swear I swear I swear. They are not created by accident. Hallelujah. I DID NOT WATCH Antm out of my will and canceled all dates away. That's Ling nah's idea, fine arts teacher, my homework... I thought I was bored out by the past season after Naomi won... that was ages ago... I need entertainment badly. & got hooked up, apparently.

    Reflection:
    Isn't really that awful to portray yourself before beings, with confidence? Loving yourself for just who you are. I do not understand a hook of it. Ta ma de. Oh one says i'm a snob, then a bitch, then a partywhore, a flirt, a crook? gay? lesbo? (With the "so you think you can dance" accent: So you think you're Jacqueline?) and I DON'T DESERVE anything else ? People do not like accepting "I am who I am" while they go ranting all over and are trying to... whatever. Hey! Work out what you shit. Yes, being over-overrated is over. I can and will behave if it's my choice to. Maybe in Jael's case, that little beast in her keeps cracking up. Not every being is really that an animal. I still love her weirdness. weirdy. The spread of love -Jesus- She does looks like an F.up kid but just loooook at how she loves and cherish every single human. Never, never, never fcuking judge a book by its cover. That is where gossip starts. Humans are manipulative, they fucked up, squeeze you out of your titles and make sure you only get to clear shit. (E: va is the new evil)
    Calculate the "I CAN'Ts" in your life, calculate the laws you need to abide in. Ohh, damn the regulations. Why don't you just stand up for yourself? It's not like you get to live twice in your lifespan. People like me only have the perception that I will not go beyong thirty. Please excuse the paranoid me. Hurhur. HOLD ON! But be a really nice bitch, seriously. The world is chaotic enough for one more war. So, stay sugary and only put on fireboots whenever necessary. You cannot start saliva party on every unpleasant you meet. Don bother freshening the garbage bin all day. It does get full. I will never eraser this sentence off- Life is always, always all about controversials. Dos and don'ts.

    Artificial world, supermodels are just mannequins... Shan't elaborate. Love+peace xoxo
  • X