September 06, 2007
Saw baby's pictorial book at Kinokuniya - www.asianhunk.net/Hayami Mokomichi is a total kawaii xD (Total excitment, MOCO*). I must squeeze time to watch BROTHER BEAT during the bloody term break. Never forget my love for Jin Akanishi too. Aimlessly shopping around bookstores, I adore how I spent my lazy afternoon. Didn't manage to crawl to Suntec to an air purifier for home. Who says air at Mt. Faber is fresh? I am tired. Wo bu kai xin ):):
There's no time for loitering
There's no time for whispering
There's no time for sharing
There's no time for captivation
There's no time for tearing
X
September 06, 2007
Saw baby's pictorial book at Kinokuniya - www.asianhunk.net/Hayami Mokomichi is a total kawaii xD (Total excitment, MOCO*). I must squeeze time to watch BROTHER BEAT during the bloody term break. Never forget my love for Jin Akanishi too. Aimlessly shopping around bookstores, I adore how I spent my lazy afternoon. Didn't manage to crawl to Suntec to an air purifier for home. Who says air at Mt. Faber is fresh? I am tired. Wo bu kai xin ):):
There's no time for loitering
There's no time for whispering
There's no time for sharing
There's no time for captivation
There's no time for tearing
X
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox