October 13, 2007
  • Playing, Ingrid Michaelson: The Way I am

    Being over-confidence can be a stepping stone. Ouch!

    Shiny diva/ Drama-mama/ Drag-queen ... Ooo damn! I sounded so bitchxzy today. The society plays a huge part in molding who you are. Whatever. Awful things always happen for a reason to appreciation the lovelies. My teacher was so sweeeeet to offer me some high marks even though part of my work was (stolen/lost/m i a). That damn thing cost me 8 marks and I could have scored. Thankfully I still get a 30/45 out of my major subject. Sounds fabulous hur? I am a hardworking lazyassbutt. Ruby's really sugarrrxzy hot-mama as compared to ... that oil tank.
    Being my X-classmates, I'm sure everyone knows that I was never a teacher's pet and I can always be easily targeted as teacher's pest. I get em' both in Nafa. Blame it on the teacher's paranoias. Terrible! My mood varies with different classes. I was not born to handle the authorities and if fellow sufferers are mean, things can really break me apart. Who wouldn't wish to be strong to live a dream? Maybe I'm not cut to... I'll try as hard as I believe that the world do not tolerate the evil hearted. I am not smart. I am not stupid. I just can make it. Too bad, blame it on my luck. I'm gonna get barred for fine arts assessment. Irregular attendance. Although I seems to be the fellow with the highest grades for assignments. IRONY! Scukballxzy ... Silence me .... I hate myself very much! & I can never have enough out of laughing at bitches.

    Life is about school, socializing and ... dramas!

    Study hard, all Os and As takers. Kimberley Koh esp*
  • X