October 10, 2007I'm not a happy child
]:
I want to "die" and need "rest in peace" now. It's freaky if you can't even dare to close the eyelids when you are still counting the pile of work you left for the hell days ahead. Such monotone-less lifestyle needs to be shake away! Protest! Against, against. I... am... hoping that my sweet tooth is able to cheat some moneee out of my mommy. Yes, unfilial daughter no1. and an evil child at heart. I'm just begging for an ipod nano. It's really cheap (but not to my bank acct) and I'm totally deprived of music, for months? What should I do? Should I cry some crocodile tears? I wish I can do that in the reality. It's always fantasy with mommy around. & I still couldn't find the answer why I can chat with Felicia's mommy till TWO A.M. Damn! I'm an auntie by nature.
I'm poor & fugly. Wass new?
Someone, please marry me off to a rich baldy o' man.
Looking forward to meet up with jan&co. and bel&co.
My social life has been pathetic,
can't wait for Halloweeeeeeen !!!
Waraku's Japanese pasta is .... gooooodylicious! Joy to da world!
X
October 10, 2007I'm not a happy child
]:
I want to "die" and need "rest in peace" now. It's freaky if you can't even dare to close the eyelids when you are still counting the pile of work you left for the hell days ahead. Such monotone-less lifestyle needs to be shake away! Protest! Against, against. I... am... hoping that my sweet tooth is able to cheat some moneee out of my mommy. Yes, unfilial daughter no1. and an evil child at heart. I'm just begging for an ipod nano. It's really cheap (but not to my bank acct) and I'm totally deprived of music, for months? What should I do? Should I cry some crocodile tears? I wish I can do that in the reality. It's always fantasy with mommy around. & I still couldn't find the answer why I can chat with Felicia's mommy till TWO A.M. Damn! I'm an auntie by nature.
I'm poor & fugly. Wass new?
Someone, please marry me off to a rich baldy o' man.
Looking forward to meet up with jan&co. and bel&co.
My social life has been pathetic,
can't wait for Halloweeeeeeen !!!
Waraku's Japanese pasta is .... gooooodylicious! Joy to da world!
X
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox