December 04, 2007Playing, Linkin Park: Shadow of the Day
December
festive season,
last month of the year,
celebrating month to welcome a whole new year.
How come? I just wish this month will be over soon.
Has any of your prayers been answered?
Something is missing.
I'm losing this while trying to protect that. Being extra cautious in handling everyday life events. Everything else is not overlooked but I just don't really care at the same time. It's right before your eyes yet you just want to avoid and pretend. Yeh, so much of my pretendence to make life goes round and perfect. Complete revolution of a life. No perfection if I'm reminded of.
This crazy structure of human social building is an eyesore. Why am I easily convinced by little goodies, or am I too lazy to fight? Or should I mean it another way that I'm fighting slowly? Taking baby steps is not easy, worst can just be raising my own confidence level.
Time is indeed little, but I wish minutes will pass faster.
Curiosity level is high again! Sigh.
I can't imagine myself in any position in ten years' time.
Everyone's searching hard...... So am I.
Are we approaching towards the future or is the future coming for us?
Clueless maggots, livin' on earth. God must be laughing at us.
DON'T ask me about work. This suffering job is just a bridge to cross the river, for brighter brighter days ahead. Money and time spent are not the issues now.
Offdays: 13th, 20th, 25th, 1st
Cause, nobody saw us running
X
December 04, 2007Playing, Linkin Park: Shadow of the Day
December
festive season,
last month of the year,
celebrating month to welcome a whole new year.
How come? I just wish this month will be over soon.
Has any of your prayers been answered?
Something is missing.
I'm losing this while trying to protect that. Being extra cautious in handling everyday life events. Everything else is not overlooked but I just don't really care at the same time. It's right before your eyes yet you just want to avoid and pretend. Yeh, so much of my pretendence to make life goes round and perfect. Complete revolution of a life. No perfection if I'm reminded of.
This crazy structure of human social building is an eyesore. Why am I easily convinced by little goodies, or am I too lazy to fight? Or should I mean it another way that I'm fighting slowly? Taking baby steps is not easy, worst can just be raising my own confidence level.
Time is indeed little, but I wish minutes will pass faster.
Curiosity level is high again! Sigh.
I can't imagine myself in any position in ten years' time.
Everyone's searching hard...... So am I.
Are we approaching towards the future or is the future coming for us?
Clueless maggots, livin' on earth. God must be laughing at us.
DON'T ask me about work. This suffering job is just a bridge to cross the river, for brighter brighter days ahead. Money and time spent are not the issues now.
Offdays: 13th, 20th, 25th, 1st
Cause, nobody saw us running
X
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox