:D I bought newspaper and I read em today. I don wanna become an assfreak who is totally ignorant about the worrrrrrld. :D Kimberley did not blast her O's and throw moi face :D I found my shaver. Sassssssy legs.
:D:D:D 27 Dresses
Weddings The theaters were flooded with emotional tears. Darlings, Jacqueline will really love to sew wedding gowns for all her lovelies, provided that she stop getting poked on her fingers (by pins, needles etc.)
School was definitely gay when we came out with "hip pop" dressing day. Liao was CMI, he tried (HUGS& prayers for some fashion sense). Everyone drop their jaws when we mention about the inspiration source, Song. I think Song noticed, i disturbed him on facebook during Ahbeng's class. And I personally prefer currypuffheaded than a Beng. Drafting class was just an episode of camwhoring with William, DA stalker. We cannot afford studio shoots. I'm upset when David complained about my face complexion though we nv met for years. I love+ hate photoshop. Pasar malam is my newly voted hangout for $broke$ souls. I'm left with 30bucks this weekend. WTF
Friends, I'm not playing MIA, I'm around... yay
X
Wunderkid's closet
ISAAC Lee,
Aristocratic nose and that broad, charismatic grin <3
Excellent health, no complications nor current prescriptions
A self-acclaimed addict for Vicks inhaler & Beautex handkerchiefs
Will turn impetuous for chemical peels, microdermabrasion or face lift
No history of felony charges or convictions yet however, a long record of illegal internet downloading — dramas, lyrics
Delights over grocery shopping :D
Avocado juice, fruit bars, tea eggs, sauteed mushrooms, pig-trotters in vinegar! Did I not mention Godiva's decadence? Fcukin' ex!
:D I bought newspaper and I read em today. I don wanna become an assfreak who is totally ignorant about the worrrrrrld. :D Kimberley did not blast her O's and throw moi face :D I found my shaver. Sassssssy legs.
:D:D:D 27 Dresses
Weddings The theaters were flooded with emotional tears. Darlings, Jacqueline will really love to sew wedding gowns for all her lovelies, provided that she stop getting poked on her fingers (by pins, needles etc.)
School was definitely gay when we came out with "hip pop" dressing day. Liao was CMI, he tried (HUGS& prayers for some fashion sense). Everyone drop their jaws when we mention about the inspiration source, Song. I think Song noticed, i disturbed him on facebook during Ahbeng's class. And I personally prefer currypuffheaded than a Beng. Drafting class was just an episode of camwhoring with William, DA stalker. We cannot afford studio shoots. I'm upset when David complained about my face complexion though we nv met for years. I love+ hate photoshop. Pasar malam is my newly voted hangout for $broke$ souls. I'm left with 30bucks this weekend. WTF