January 04, 2008


I like it.
I like how I spend my beginning of 2008.
I like it that I spent with my favourite all-hits-all-day!
Peixuan even met her competitor, laughs.
Pretty, pretty fireworks. Awesome!
Chips, popcorn and soft drinks. What a wonderful and joyous moment.
A decent beginning.

I hate it.
I hate the pukes&shits after all night partying.
I hate it that I find no reason and all I want was more alcohol.
I hate the meanie me.
I hate the morning of a wasted night.
I hate discomfort and
the expression of anyone who saw the state of my condition.
Gross! Disgusting!

I love it.
I love it how my friend love me as I love them too.
I love it how people really show concern.
I love it why I got a chance to sleep in..... zzz

I can do it.
I can live independently without worrying anyone.
I can learn to grow up faster than I am supposed to be.
I can stand the lonesome and the regret of leaving my family.
I can forget about all the unhappiness.

I just remembered, daddy and mommy ...
Never wish me happy birthday
Never once blow my birthday cake
Never attend any of my prize ceremony
Never ever praise
Never said they love me

because they never never. maybe they forgot about me 20 years ago.

I will grow up well and strong (:
Double ol' eight
X