So ... the most utterrubbish entry! (After a big fat treat dinner by
Ah Yi) when
MinnaKoh happily wearing the
"as if it's still winter" outfit brought by
Liao &gay partner, oops! there goes all her meditation and efforts of enlightenments by the nuns, she didnt mean to /swear. The trip was none other than painful, when you know it's so near yet so far. The tree's products were sticked all over, as if I did not haf no eyes to see.
Jasmine's coming over to shoot Jacqueline.
Ah gu was nice to help me with the cupboard :D The pigeons were just picking at all faults again, it's not like we've never been through those days. People closed a little side of their eyes and some did it out of boldness. Awesome martial arts movement, i cldn't even take back my words. Obviously
Hao was not happy about the aunties behind the back. I wished I was as happy as loveydovey
Linlin+Lau Andy. Hurhur. I was registering all the news into my pin-sized brain to get the system going. I got some analysis about rrrrich bachelors. We meant well for them, but they love kickin yr ass, like kick-in-your-aRss.
In the case that u do not understand a single shit,
it's fine (:Song was madness! Indulged in his own fanatic artsy-fartsy world that amuses himself with self-answered questions. What can I say? I do wanna hammer you off the stage but then hoodie was a plus to the nerd factor. I still hate the example of jaychou. Chingchongpork. HIP POP LOLLIPOP.
Tracey's idea ^^
Weikai revealed a little signal he receive outta of his gay radar signal, high potential candiate voted!
Zimz said otherwise. So it was black frame specs,
Liao says he will get one to look cool. Gay!
I think it was just .... "THE" smile
Twentyfour hours passed and facebook was an adoration again. Hehe! O o My hands and feet were itchy, so is my head. Agreeing to hoogaying in both openhouse and singaporefashionweek.
I am learning independence. I
LOV.E my friends and family.
"Family" has been a hard word lately. Well, everything's over

xoxo
-------------------------------
God, love, heaven, hellgod created earth
god created man,in his image - no proof
man created trouble, only.
TROUBLE, more
People cooked when they cant, & it may smell of surplur. You're not 'group' person because u hate crowds. When man creates trouble [most of his times], he will turn to something bigger like religion/beliefs to makes sense. How can anyone be allegic to eggs? pathetic
Sometimes, cardio-craze is trying to be good & holy
Second chance is faith in futureI have.
Faith in YOUR future (:
Credits to Grey's anatomy S4, Ep 11