January 29, 2008





Random:
What is better than a cup of latte, at Starbucks with the noise of the city?

Blue sky,
Coffee,
Couch and a laptop
&& perfect music
(:

I came across this (one out of a xxxillion) embarrasing things I ever did and I actually admired myself for once. I once drew a portrait of the crush I had on, and friendster him (u can imagine how long ago it was) after he graduated. Since everybody in the whole else world knows, he shldn't be kept in the dark too. Well, obviously he got a shock and did not reply anything. Until now, no new, no reply, nothing.

It's like, u do one and a million "daring" things in life, to make this life like a life, complete. Well, it will not make sense if you don try something new. I never regret embarrasing myself. At least I still get to chance upon such a person in the BIGgiantmonsterfreakyworld.
U only live once
U only die once
just fcuk it to the fullest. make sense?
:D:D I'm a brave baby

Fashion school. Shopping with gay pals ltr.






























X