February 17, 2008
I feel like opting out of school NOW.
I cannot believe the intelligent Nafa attendance system sends email/sms to update the lesson u missed. In total, I missed 4 outta of 8 this week, cause i was severely late for two lessons. Wonderful. That reflects the complete enthusiasm I have for fashion design.

& I have to treat miah to a movie cause i was too lazy to find a person who will watch sappy love story with me, since he disturbed me on msn. All the past victims have suffered. He's next.
(i checked my schedule trice, just to squeeze out 2 hrs)

I HATE HOMEWORK.
I cannot do dinner dates.
No movies, no sleeeeeep. NO TEEVEE!
I cannnot even finish my laundry and no mention of gatherings with my jc peeps. What else?
Like my msn nick: Do not text me till March /unless yr father is pregnant, yr husband is remarrying or yr grandchild is back in town. We do not smile to temptations { HOMEWORK, hell + ♡s }
X