February 10, 2008


My mood now is definitely keen for a Yael Naim.
New soul is delicated to all singles out there who ever stand 10cm away from yr 3years crush, hearing his breathe. Oh, how quixotic..... Basically, it's was ME. The fortunate.


Quotes! Quotes! Remember the loudly announced ambitious the-must-do?
Yes, today's entry shall start with.... drums roll......
" Every big present comes in the smallest gift box "

Only women will get the hint.


Should I start with the entry about how execrable this all-over nicole guy at mos (totally eccentric, u hf to hear this) or my atrocious dream about how I cried about the sins I ever do in my life, in front of the One? Maybe about how little I collected during Cny or the moronic truth/dare game the Nafas played? or about the family I'm living with? Witless arguments btw my aunt and uncle (siblings) had? Oh, the impassioned tenants who are making love all night, all day, all week ??? LIFE, juicy
So, 初二 I went to Linlin's place, with all the fellow Nafa fashion mates.
The Singaporeans were done with all the family visitings, and foreigners were just digusted by the long-lonesome-holidays. Dinner finished, and the 6 of us got bored over poker games. The intelligent one whom I can't remember, suggested the KING game (which is, truth & dare, just that the one who chose the King card can summon the ill-fated to do anything, anything). We played like... Please close this window if you're not legally 18 years old under the Singapore law no. idon'tknow. There were drinking of gallons of water, pole-dancing ... common ... then we had kissing of butt, kissing on lips, kissing on the entire chest, nipple pinching, biting of tougue and lips, rubbing of nose? whatever! Yes, all between girls and girl, guys and guys, gay and guy.
It is just a game!
Truth was fun when everyone managed to share their provocative sex life, except Stacey and me [Yess.. yess.. what's the big deal that I'm a fcuking old virgin... laughs] I was all ears when the gay sex story was made public. OMGXZ I salute my dear friend, and yr identity shall be kept confidential in my blog unless another gay is interested in you after u broke with whoever. Promise, sister.


Sorry,
I'm dishing the entire bottle of pineapple tarts right now.

So, Janice, do you understand why I couldn't make it to the gambling den? The game was too havoc. Laughs. Five people squeeze unto a queen-sized bed at 4am, zzzzz.
初三 I woke up at 5pm at Linlin's. Had reunion at 7pm. Home at 9pm and reached MinistryofSound at 12am cause allthefcukingticketsweresoldoutatphuture.
The music was awesome, the crowd was fabb.
We really got all sweaty, just like after a 2.4km
Nicole and I went in and fro, can't stand the heat. The boys were really rude anyways.
We met Hongsheng/Jayden, who used to be ex-ntss. His friend threw a party and had bottles at Pure room. Great! Free flow. I left to find my Nafas, and the next thing was that Felicia and Nicole were in deep shit. H were like mad over Nicole, probably drank too much or... His strength is undeniable for a bouncer at Velvet, Zouk. They finally ran away with an excuse for toilet. And we started the " Hide & Seek "

The five girls met up, finally.
Danced outside instead cause the mass were huge. H continuously called Felicia and I, we just refused to pick up. MOS is so huge, but it is easy for him to spot five girls at Smoove. We escaped like lunatics, knocking away all the dancing people inside the cage, kept running and when he found us, I pretended drunk and hug nicole throughout. and I PRETENDED DRUNK, for the next hour plus. (Hello! I need to protect my girlfriend with all means if the guy is so persistent abt her) He was kinda furious, he wanted to shoo me home so he can continue to get closer to Nicole, but all I was doing was play-acting that I wanna puke. Seriously, the smell of mos toilets is enough. After all the Felicia's PR skills (public relations) we managed to shake him off.
Fcuk all desperate horny bastards!
Corny cocked-crabs!

But, thanks to him, I ended up being really sober due to massive actings and the insufficient dancing.


Oh, yes, the 3years crush, I met Cheng wenkai at Mos.
THE LAST PERSON I WANT TO SEE IN A DAMN CLUB.
I have yet speak to him although we knew each other's existence, since I was mocked by the entire Pjc hockey team.
I might just burn him alive if I see him all over another girl, but he was just dancing foolishly by himself.
Sighs.
He's way too untouchable.
I can't bring myself forward and say 'hi', even after 3 years. How... irritating I am.
The entire scene of how I first met him, we have the same subject combination so the junior class interacted with the seniors. He was sitting quietly and was introduced as the Hockey president.
3 years. 3 fcuking years.
and all I got was a shock in his face last night, when we were 10cm apart.
I kept quiet and walk away. LOSER. I'm not, not interested. You're goddamn gorgeous to be disturbed nor trauma-ed by me :(:(

& the tenants at my aunt's place are practically having sex all night but recently the girl left after an argument so godknowswhat.


School's on Tuesday :\

I am supposed to end the holidays
Not mourning over the no-boyfriend issue
over the dumb valentine's
Nvm, I'm still spending with Ivan (cute lecturer)
I have piles of work to be completed
So much for my aspirations to be in London, Paris.

Stop my procrastinations, somebody.
I'm going to finish the season one of gossipgirl.



You know you love me.
X. O. X. O.

X