0845 on 29th March
Age of eighty-six
10 children, 30 grandchildren (approx) and 20 great-grandchildren (approx)

The Kohs just lost a great mother.
This is probably the only photo I took with her. (Excuse: Ol people hates camera)
I am probably the worst granddaughter in the whole universe.
I THINK I AM TURNING INSANE INSANE. I am talking to strangers on msn about her death. Hahahahahahaha
I went to party right after the first day of her funeral?
The party was a BLAST. I never partied that carefree before. There was no worries, seems like the world was perfect for all those loud moments. At first I thought there's gonna be a few good souls, but the whole jail of prisoners from the thirsty world crawled out. Hahahahahahah.
( Bravos to Felicia, Stacey, Linlin, Yummy, Cash, Kenzo, Anthea, Joleen, Kenneth, Chris, Yi Sin, Tim, Ryan, Aloysius, Jeremy )
It seems that she was watching me hard from above. As much as I wanna get pissed-drunk with all the pennies I owned .... as much as I don't wanna face the four walls at home .... as much as I don want to be remembered of the lost ...... I went home sober & clean
The funeral was good? Everyone was laughing away. Everyone wants to send her off with smiles and laughters. She died peacefully at home. No pain no struggle. She died in a nap after breakfast. She's gone.
........ every moment seems so hard nowX