March 10, 2008- inspired - inspired - inspired - inspired - inspired - inspired - inspired - inspired -
Place the lens' focus centered on me
or it may be too overwhelming for capture.
Winner of S4 Project Runway,
Christian Siriano
is only twentyone. Hell no? Absolutely talented.
I am not gonna say that I am useless, thought I am only one year younger than him. He started off way earlier than I do, since I may/ may have wasted my JC life.
HE'S FIERCE.
He inspired me to be FIERCE. A small frame with the loudest voice (not literally?)
I do not love his collections as much as others, but based on the fact that one of his competitor is twice his age & I love julian ): Nvm,
I am a believer. In terms of cohesiveness, he deserves the cash.
Victoria beck-ham looks friendly on PR as guest judge. For once, I felt the need to praise her POSH look. Nicole Richi and Harlow's tabloids really moved me. Her baby looks really like a gift from God. What's with the major baby booms in hollywood. I think our government will love to have em over. Yeah, Mr Lee?

X
March 10, 2008- inspired - inspired - inspired - inspired - inspired - inspired - inspired - inspired -
Place the lens' focus centered on me
or it may be too overwhelming for capture.
Winner of S4 Project Runway,
Christian Siriano
is only twentyone. Hell no? Absolutely talented.
I am not gonna say that I am useless, thought I am only one year younger than him. He started off way earlier than I do, since I may/ may have wasted my JC life.
HE'S FIERCE.
He inspired me to be FIERCE. A small frame with the loudest voice (not literally?)
I do not love his collections as much as others, but based on the fact that one of his competitor is twice his age & I love julian ): Nvm,
I am a believer. In terms of cohesiveness, he deserves the cash.
Victoria beck-ham looks friendly on PR as guest judge. For once, I felt the need to praise her POSH look. Nicole Richi and Harlow's tabloids really moved me. Her baby looks really like a gift from God. What's with the major baby booms in hollywood. I think our government will love to have em over. Yeah, Mr Lee?

X
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox