March 28, 2008


Life,
apart from fashion is just .... me & my randomness. Certainly.

What is better than coffeechats at kopitiam?

I'm bored and occupied at the same time.
Lazy people just enjoy leaving their tv and radio on at the same time, while blogging with their brain factory shut down.
Yea, so the complaint to the President of Nafa by my neighbour class was a success (Apparantly, we have 3 directers for 3 schs in N. and an over-looking idiot on top) Everything was just against that stylist, oops! Our workload are reduced. I think the feedback comments by my class which took me three damn hrs, did contribute to the appeal. Anyway we... no, I won't be able to finish.

Greed brings you to no where. I picked up a dollar coin on the bus seat. The journey to woodlands was like a long ride to hell. I took train home and the train service stopped after I got off the 'interchange.' I tried taking midnight cab with only 7 in my pocket, then I got my sis down to pay the rest. I think I knocked unto something and broke my friend's camera. Hallelujah. My cake project did fail somehow or rather cause it looks bad, but taste zzzummy.
Whatever, greed still brings you to no where.

The other day, 3 girls went for a day out.
Mom Felicia Jacqueline had fun buying cosmetics and skincare ... was highly entertained by all the i-dunnos. Late dinner was really cute, but the thought of bombing my mom's wallet makes me feel so bad. I just realised how soft-spoken my mom is when she's in the public. She's such a cute bitch, mommy!

The controversials. When I'm in debts, I have no time to work. I am also broke right before zouk flea market. I cannot get cab when I need. Time passes faster when I have holidays. I do not sleep, just to watch tv and when I do want to sleep. LIFELIFELIFE. I'm so mean. Right now, I'm thinking "How can they land up with each other." I am disturbed, disgusting and jealous. HAH. Just few more weeks and I'm done with Year 1. Plans are made. Beijing Qingdao Hk, I am coming. I'm just taking my own sweet time to finish this year. Nice weekend meeting some nice people. I'm overwhelmed by this short life that I have. Someone of the age 4 years younger than me, is so intimidating! NO, I will plan it, so inspired and make it work. Make it work!
X