For starters, some dumb time-killer personality tests. (Although I am supposed to be on some serious stuff, like hmwk? *procrastination is my fatal weak point)
Results: My best quality: Outgoing (Isn't just plain psycho) My dream partner: Outgoing [:[: (I haf nothing against mutes, just ... a test) Darker side of myself: Rage? Celebrity that I look like: Nicole Kidman (Oh. Which part? Brains? Looks? ) How bitchy am I: Bitchyless (I thought I was Janice Dickenson's twinny) Career I'm into: Technology (Ain't I majoring in Fashion now?) How smart am I: Genius xD Type of Bride: Unconventional Guys whom will like me: Hot guys (*Drop off my seat)
Conclusion: Do my homework [:
Long day.. Everyone left the school with question mark. Maybe everyone start to reconsider where is their position if there's ever a social-ranking status. From another perspective, there is. Richest in the world, most popular in the world, most beautiful, most talented ... too much competition has no one, no where. Annually, there's one new geek to replace the ol' folk, so who exactly is the One? Good Samaritans, like Big Ivan, my lecturer (Small Ivan is my new tutee) is probably a passionate fashionista who is pumping DREAMS,AMBITIONS,ASPIRATIONS in us. He and his old wise words, speaking from a barely 26 years old. I guessed he sense that the spark in us went off. Hurhur. Well, his kind words went into my brain, of course. Hope it will remain there. Yea, competitive world for only surviving talents, I'll make it through. I really don't wish to compromise my life with something I'm less willing to deal with. Uhm.... The almost-bald-stylist-lecturer drove my friend to grave. She packed her bags and stomped out of the class and MIA for hours before replying our calls. Everything's cool now, just got a little entangled with hell, hell and HELL. BOO Nafa! KAYAKING TOMORROW, G o o d F r i d a y :D
Made in KoreaMade in Korea IIDinnnnner. xzyummy!My ol' man :D
Cool, cool, ah beng's jeans. YO-YO Pops! Cause they pop!So psychedelicArt is all but hygiene.tttraccccey the Stacey
Kiss of death, muaccccccccks*
Beckham's neighbour. REALLY!Antiques @ V'sMiss my wig? I don't.Wong Shi-Bao, misses
X
Wunderkid's closet
ISAAC Lee,
Aristocratic nose and that broad, charismatic grin <3
Excellent health, no complications nor current prescriptions
A self-acclaimed addict for Vicks inhaler & Beautex handkerchiefs
Will turn impetuous for chemical peels, microdermabrasion or face lift
No history of felony charges or convictions yet however, a long record of illegal internet downloading — dramas, lyrics
Delights over grocery shopping :D
Avocado juice, fruit bars, tea eggs, sauteed mushrooms, pig-trotters in vinegar! Did I not mention Godiva's decadence? Fcukin' ex!
For starters, some dumb time-killer personality tests. (Although I am supposed to be on some serious stuff, like hmwk? *procrastination is my fatal weak point)
Results: My best quality: Outgoing (Isn't just plain psycho) My dream partner: Outgoing [:[: (I haf nothing against mutes, just ... a test) Darker side of myself: Rage? Celebrity that I look like: Nicole Kidman (Oh. Which part? Brains? Looks? ) How bitchy am I: Bitchyless (I thought I was Janice Dickenson's twinny) Career I'm into: Technology (Ain't I majoring in Fashion now?) How smart am I: Genius xD Type of Bride: Unconventional Guys whom will like me: Hot guys (*Drop off my seat)
Conclusion: Do my homework [:
Long day.. Everyone left the school with question mark. Maybe everyone start to reconsider where is their position if there's ever a social-ranking status. From another perspective, there is. Richest in the world, most popular in the world, most beautiful, most talented ... too much competition has no one, no where. Annually, there's one new geek to replace the ol' folk, so who exactly is the One? Good Samaritans, like Big Ivan, my lecturer (Small Ivan is my new tutee) is probably a passionate fashionista who is pumping DREAMS,AMBITIONS,ASPIRATIONS in us. He and his old wise words, speaking from a barely 26 years old. I guessed he sense that the spark in us went off. Hurhur. Well, his kind words went into my brain, of course. Hope it will remain there. Yea, competitive world for only surviving talents, I'll make it through. I really don't wish to compromise my life with something I'm less willing to deal with. Uhm.... The almost-bald-stylist-lecturer drove my friend to grave. She packed her bags and stomped out of the class and MIA for hours before replying our calls. Everything's cool now, just got a little entangled with hell, hell and HELL. BOO Nafa! KAYAKING TOMORROW, G o o d F r i d a y :D
Made in KoreaMade in Korea IIDinnnnner. xzyummy!My ol' man :D
Cool, cool, ah beng's jeans. YO-YO Pops! Cause they pop!So psychedelicArt is all but hygiene.tttraccccey the Stacey
Kiss of death, muaccccccccks*
Beckham's neighbour. REALLY!Antiques @ V'sMiss my wig? I don't.Wong Shi-Bao, misses