April 20, 2008
命中注定我爱你
I dunno why I'm tearing while watching a dumb variety, it's really touching when all the mamas started sharing their pregnancy periods. MAMAS ARE DA BEST.
The world is such a ironic one. There are couples who are trying hard for an offspring, while there are ignorant teenagers who 'accidentally' create one. I'm sure those teenagers will be much willing to have a miscarriage and all their problems will be solved. You know, a woman's life is almost ruined once the sperm and the ovule meets. During pregnancy period, they have to fear of all kinds of psychological emotional disturbance from their unkind husbands or that little mischievous in her tummy. Pregnant mamas have to run toilet trips in the night cause foetus weight are affecting their bladder. When the dumb babies are born, they have to get up in the midnight to serve their lil masters. I know pregnancy sounds like the last thing to do for a modern woman, but I still thinks that it may be the best experience ever. Creating a damn life!
Today, if u quarrel with yr mama, think about what she did for u.
Mama will never let go of you, not till the day she dies. The day of yr existence in her tummy, marks the eternal connection. Curse to whoever who abandon their folks.
Start brainstorming yr MAMA's day gift
X
April 20, 2008
命中注定我爱你
I dunno why I'm tearing while watching a dumb variety, it's really touching when all the mamas started sharing their pregnancy periods. MAMAS ARE DA BEST.
The world is such a ironic one. There are couples who are trying hard for an offspring, while there are ignorant teenagers who 'accidentally' create one. I'm sure those teenagers will be much willing to have a miscarriage and all their problems will be solved. You know, a woman's life is almost ruined once the sperm and the ovule meets. During pregnancy period, they have to fear of all kinds of psychological emotional disturbance from their unkind husbands or that little mischievous in her tummy. Pregnant mamas have to run toilet trips in the night cause foetus weight are affecting their bladder. When the dumb babies are born, they have to get up in the midnight to serve their lil masters. I know pregnancy sounds like the last thing to do for a modern woman, but I still thinks that it may be the best experience ever. Creating a damn life!
Today, if u quarrel with yr mama, think about what she did for u.
Mama will never let go of you, not till the day she dies. The day of yr existence in her tummy, marks the eternal connection. Curse to whoever who abandon their folks.
Start brainstorming yr MAMA's day gift
X
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox