If my mother is ever the conservative typo, last night would have drove her to her grave. Laughs, ya, like going home with another man's outfit. Yes, simply cause I was thrown into the swimming pool.
Last night's barbeque was a blast.
After Janice left, there was six boys left including me (yes, i became kane-lookalike no. two) We started playing games to finish the bottle of Blue Label. A healthy game to figure out how healthy you are, if yr hands are stable. Smokers are bound to lose. We can only pull any amt of water into shooter glass, and not let the shooter glass sink into the wine glass. Drunk, went toilet, on the way back, got thrown into the pool by 3 evil guys into Carribean Condo's gigantic pool. Issac's was pulled down. Kane and his Panasonic camera went down too. All are awake for the rest of the night. HAHA. We end up having massaging sessions, Isaac says I'm fat?! He felt them at my waist. No, that's his illusion, that's my thick skin. But, strangely, no matter how much I eat, I don seem to feel full lately.
The second camera i spoil indirectly this April, cheebye!
My ol' man struck lottery over the last weekend and my family's been eating tgt over the week. School will be keeping me busy over the remaining days of the month and I am thrilled over my upcoming Cheena trip. Will be organising a Thailand trip in July, any takers? :D:D
Wasted Friday night, another boring Saturday.
Things are falling in place pretty well. In fact, I got debarred for one of my modules. May have to retake it next semester. I do want to say goodbye to year one with results that I can be proud of, now, I just want to be in one piece. I will still try my very best. Friends and family, I have them all. I am really contented, kinda reluctant to fight. Dreams, seems far today...
There's something larger than life, I'm searching.
Toilet for the drenched