April 08, 2008

A cute cheena song makes me feel young :D

Today is a good school day.
Haha!
Yeah, I guess many lecturers couldn't trace my shadows last week. Hardly around. A good escaping week. Today is a day where I just want to start myself afresh, listening to my muse and avoid all visual displays. At least the laundry's done, phone calls returned.
Like,
you have to move on after forgiving yrself and others. Putting people and priorities in between and fix the knot. Someone just denoted my statments. Wow. Not that I don't bother about others' but if it is against my frequency, don't blame me for smiling back and walking away. I won't get it. Simply. When there is a slight crack, it will break eventually. Probably I just hate to witness the worst. BA BA BA. People are lost in the transit, so am I. Woman of simple faith and big dreams, today, that's me. Call me immature, but I do enjoy being trapped in those dramas serials.
OOHH, funny when I feel in need of what everyone thinks that I'm lacking of. Irritating, I've discontentedly declined it before. I need to consult experts one fine day.
Or maybe I should get pregnant with a Beijing man and run to Russia for abortion and bomb suicide tgt with myself in France.
Folks, Drink
PLENTY of water !!!

Happy people | Lala-sleep

Three weeks of panicking; Two weeks of assessment; Two weeks in Beijing; Four weeks of 9 to 5; Two weeks of blowing my bank account.........................................
Now till July, till year 2

When perfect plans are made, something will happen. Definitely, maybe. I'm off
X