May 10, 2008
GYABOOOOOO!
Sorry, I am really excited about my new understanding to my world. Laughs, I never understand so much about having dreams and making em work in my world. Working towards something that I want to. I never dream of being a ambitious designer but I just wish to let some human beings to acknowledge my work. Let more people to know Jacqueline through her pieces of works. Isn't life meaningful after all? I am very excited about re-watching Nodame Cantabile over 28767 times. So much aspirations and respect to ART, little to self, more to others. Music is universal, so is fashion. Maybe it's not exactly my career path but I like it where my interest takes me to. Every new day of unfolding new discoveries is so exciting! Every new chapter of a new story is so thrilling! Learning is awesome. GYABOO. I really had fun at Stacey's with all my other classmates. When all the thinkings come to one conclusion..... No wonder others say that people who mingle with art are weirdos. Haha, ME. I just found me (:

Mozart Variations on Ah vous dirais-je, Maman *Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
X