A virgin hates a bloody day. But she will not prefer a unlovable, insightful cock of any unfaithful fellow. Cockshit! I am grumpy.
Life comes to a point that I can be foes with anyone /:
Anyway, happy gummybears stuff. Saturday was a P-with-the-perfect day after a complete ruined Friday. Hanging out with my trio sexandthecity, and seven new girls at night. Yes, a girlfriendxx Saturday, γόνιμη φορές! (Greek) It's been like dog years that I last hanged out like a seventeen on Saturday. High school mates, coffee talks, watching how everyone grows since the millennium year. Eight years and going on, Vanessa, Annabel, Peixuan and I are still disgustingly fabulous :D We bought manymany cheapcheap from IT fair. Raf's birthday party was pretty great, at least we got her drunk before I eagerly heads back home. The new girls were so energetic, while my soul was longing for my bed. Joyeux 22th anniversaire! (french)
Friday a soulless mate, ahbeng'x treat, bad movie, horrifying-looking cars. Those blue neon lights. Any guy who drives an f with fugly car. Only imply how his great taste went lost.
At least the Friday night was complimented with Starbucks & camwhoring with Gwendolin/ Janice. Sorry folks, I am a little off-track lately. Brain's left in China or something. I chanced upon manymany new town/ pjc mates for the past two days. I've been reminiscing about THE art room. I always love to work my creativity in that vast space. Art room was the only place which I will hardly drop my eyelid. Things will be settling down for some thinking, leaving some food for thought for the rest of those days. I wish for a big art room in my ever house. Big canvas. Where I can paint, a song of me.
I will miss the morning call and go to bed.
It will be foolish of me to expect something out of nothing. Quitting sounds wise, for I may have to bear the consequences. Reaching to the other end of the phone, is suicide.
" Love never dies a natural death.
It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. "
& a bloody cheebye
):
Stupid weather
Stupid everylittlethings
STUPID
STUPID