June 07, 2008
The Fratellis - Henrietta
iT iS reAllyXx intElligEnt tO tyPe liKe thIS .............. ROCK ON!
Due to a fantastic well-collaborating communication between Human resource department, ME the new villain and store manager of Donna Karan, I decided to fire them off. Yes, I, I fire.
Seriously, I need money (I still need a job) but I am much than willing to commit some output elsewhere. You don't tell me off when you leave me with no notice of dateline and accuse me of not reporting to work. Madness. It really suck when your co-colleagues mentioned that they tried their effort to talk round the manager to get me back. I have dignity despite a part-timer. It's just another underpaid job at a fancy pretty little store.
Fc*k
I gave Issac a kick on his head at his 20th birthday bash. Yes, for an attempt to spread wipe cream on me. and I sang him birthday song.
I am watching Sex and the city season one, dated 1998.
I should start my own new column where I can rant, rant, rant non-stop.

Shades of all times!
Love it, on Rick!
I LOOK .......... completely like ME :DD
(Poo says I look liAnxXx with baggys on)
X