hate/love Gf's sunday
hate/love watching 命中注定我爱你
hate/love how the groom look at the bride in her gown
hate/love how people will only appreciate each other the second time
Since when did Tv serials become so ..... Taiwan's highest rated drama series in the last eight years, make me ponder so much about life. Irritating. About having one night stand, pregnancy, abortion, miscarriage, regrets, baby's affections, guilt as parents, importance of family and even some artistic values. Why is there so much .....? Why do I feel so heavy after each episode? I hate when shows are involved with babies ): Working at a happy place with happy brides in happy gowns, make me miserable too. Too much happiness going on without me, I'm left as a supporting actress. Everyone's engrossed in their circle. I should remained single and fabulous.
I've finished Pushing Daisies Season 1.
I love strawberry short cake with no strawberry on top!X