June 16, 2008
On the note for Love

A big word.
Did fairy tales mentioned how women actually love to be rescued? Cinderella left her shoe, Snow white deliberately slipped the fact to dwarfs how a prince can save her with his kiss. But, Beauty saved the Beast too, right? A white horse and a 1.8m Tom Cruise? Maybe we should put the fortyfive Johnny Depp instead, in our fantasies.

Can somebody organise a party, where you will bring a partner whom u ain't interested in? One woman's trash is another's treasure. I bring Poo.

Anyway, ya,
back to reality. Everyone's tensed about the big 2. Time's chasing after us. There is so much to achieve in the twenties. Education, bachelor's, master's and career. Runway, labels :D And everyone will start sending me bombs in red cards. Meanwhile am I supposed to sell myself in ebay? Marriage is my last priority. Maybe I should find someone who also agrees that marriage is no longer about two person but two families.
Will the attached people be nicer to the singles?
Love is the last thing I can afford to pay and please stop treating us a responding machine whom will comfort you from the last 7656 dumb arguments with yr boyfriend. Do drop me a message when you two break up. Then I will get back my friend. C'mon, fix a balance, losers. I got a strong urge that someday America will have its own first lady President. Laughs.

Not that I am being mutual towards emotions, be mature. Spare a thought and make it once-in-a-while. There is always a godfather in church. I am a single woman, who needs love, friendship, kinship and ain't a confession center.
It will be nice if there is other selection of topics over dinner table, other than how your boyfriend ignored your calls, whispered that you put on weight ....

Be nice and considerate. Boys and girls (:

Tags: Love, Labels, Losers, Fabulous!

X