July 08, 2008
Honey + clover taught me importance of friendship.

Kinship
Friendship
The last two things that I ever want to give up for. For a dream, is it worth to put them just aside temporary?
My happiest moment now, is joining my family on Sunday and being with girlfriends. I don't know. I like being a homebody.
Mama's happy and gave green light about my appeal. I hope she got my other hint.
Nafa is making me paranoid about the whole education purpose. Cheebye school. I don't like my new class with weird classmates whom I cannot get long to. & I miss my ol' classmates. I hate my new teachers. I hate school more than ever. I want the other design school. I need a fresh start. Period.

Damn paranoid ):

Papa,
Momo,
I don't want to grow up today.

P.s. (Sharis) I want to watch hsm on ice. Shall we? Shall we?
X