July 02, 2008
Tags: GST, Sg living, art, fashion, portfolio, bridal veil, mother

Damn paranoid when I read the news/ Singaporeans will receive the second round of GST Credits and Senior Citizens’ Bonus payouts on Tuesday. Why do the xxx government even bother to pull the gap between poor and rich? It never happen in any cities, stated in my A level Geography textbook.
(I will remain poor, for the housingtransportelectricitybills++ )
Damn paranoid when I got to spent a hundred alone on bloody portfolio folders, which might not guarantee my appeal into that smart school. ART is so smart, I will question God about my particular (only) talent. Fine, I will do a splendid job over the interview. Trust Koh.

I wanna go Hort Park, DA gardening hub. My newest fetish over livin' green things.

High school musical on ice. Anyone? I miss Disney musical on ice the other time. I'm not all enthusiastic about it, but I know my eyes will be goldfish-wide throughout, something about ice-skating shows :D

THANKFUL,
grateful & being humble about.
I never imagine I could find a happy spot in the fashion or retail world. The whole bitch&bites scene makes me speechless and way too uncomfortable. It's hard for me, to being myself, and I do feel that the second face of me will grow. The original self will retreat and take cover for the crazy saliva wars cause the tongue is a massive destructive potent virus. When did good news ever spread? Gossips and rumors travel faster than Tokyo bullet trains. The thing between westerners and chinese's mindset. Brad Pitt's scandal vs. Edison's sex video? And I believe in PR skills than creativity, apart from Alexander McQueen's case. Various designs are targeted to different audience. Anyhow, the end of the story is definitely joining into the family of Bridal Veil. Family-oriented yet not lacking in any aspects in professionalism. I fell immediately with my boss's home and dogs. I thought Stacey's house was already on cloud 8. I like the boost addicts :D Laughs. I am very honored and crazilyexcited about the upcoming fashion events with other little bitches.

What should I buy for my ol' woman's 49th birthday?
Gosh, that old hag is turning fifty, I will die when her menopause ever arrives. Not anticipating for.



X