July 30, 2008
This is inappropriate for a lunchtime entry.
Don't chock your lunch while reading my blog in your office, mates.
I had a very terrible dream, I am in Kyoto? I saw street signs. All the scenes looked familiar, there were actions up and down in a ball. I couldn't get home. Next, I realised, I was on a bed with a friend. Who is not close at all. What fcuk! Then the man on the bed change to another friend. I almost got screwed in my dream, from the back. I gave a push. Then all the scenes flashes really fast. I cannot remember if I open my eyes and went back to hell. OH MY GOD.

Not feeling well (not at all). Nightmare, I called it.


I am so numb about going to school, for an 'exciting' orientation. I have to wake up hours earlier than norm. I am not thrilled over making new friends and even my new look, horrifying.

X