August 12, 2008
Hi..................................
The week passed. School was fine, probably the only word I can use to describe the whole awkward atmosphere over lunch breaks. There is no way that invisible wall can be knock down, it's just the people-people & time-over-time issue. Sometimes communication may not be the solution.
I think everyone tried, pretty hard. Was working a couple of days at the Sony Bravia promotion event, the colleagues I met there, was different. Normal is another new word I like to use, because others can seem alienated to me. Maybe I am the one from another planet. New Earthlings were so fun and we basically made a strong bond through all the various random topics we went through. I personally feel that Art people, can be pretty narrow minded. Yupp, a very narrow-minded way of stereotyping human behaviours - ME. The little talks usually still revolved over art, design, art. Things that actually make me curious, were the out-of-art happenings. I felt myself, being myself when I am not mingling with the non-creative peeps. They bear the same topics I enjoy, even if it may be the first time being brought to the table. Oh school, I am just going to go through it, three years. Am I part of that family? Even my blooded sister differs hell from me. I don't presume myself as an introvert, I talk. Yes, classmates need more TIME. Even my Jc life was memorable with everylittlethings. Looking back, school was fun, isn't it?
The leg injury seems to have some good news. Went Johor with the Kohs. Some father's friend,
I would love to call him the "self acclaimed miracle doctor". As long as I am still kicking. The random family outing was pretty unexcepted, definitely not scheduled in my plannings. Aunties and uncles, those -out of the world- jokes, I actually enjoy their company. The laid back lifestyle came about, couple of weeks ago. Muffins-making, chill outs at Holland and the other day, I had at Brewerkz + Carribean. Those terrifying August babies! Manymany. Sunday, Hort park with Kane, Karl, Juin yeow and little Jackie. Dog-walking, nature, photography and icecream, I dunno, maybe this is what a 20s should be doing after countless of hangovers. And I caught highschoolmusical with Sharis on Wednesday. Total childhood revival. Laughs, caught Pastor's Nina grandson Issac, haaaaaaaaaaaandsome ((:


I do not need mega prom parties or fireworks, I just wish for a little ups and downs to make me work my little brain. I don't think I can handle an upset. Life, I just need a new chance everyday.

X