August 23, 2008
Random: There is always one part or more in your memory, that you wished that it will be erased. Was it a hurtful experience or how someone so dear leaving you? Maybe just a bad day? Everyone is walking, walking fast. Sometimes you just need somebody to be someone in your life. You are exhausted and lonely. This is a world without you. It is always fighting, owning your rights and searching for your place in this big, vast plot of land. I am trying, I think I am not finished with what I want to do. I have a lot of issues going on, before I can enter the art level of shit people. I am leaving my resignation letter on the table. I am livin' for myself, everyone screws at a point of time. I am angry of the past and horrible people. I want to blame someone but I can't even bring myself to pin point at God. I need to grow up, watch out for myself. Isn't it?
Hey, don't judge me.

What do you want to let go today?

X