August 19, 2008
Tuesday morning, Ten thirty six, Nineteen August, Two thousand eight
Rain & clouds
Dear diary, I do not like my body. This is giving me fcuking hell before I am planning to toxify the coming friday. I cannot eat well, sleep well. Pardon me, but it is damn na bei cheebye. I WANT TO SLEEP. So I can wake up early, I will not miss my lecture, I will not get scolded, I don't have to face those faces, then I will get tired and sleep early again. I am still pleased that I did not sleep in today, the weather is good to do some homework. Biology and I ain't friends.
I wish that the coming Friday will be a good gathering for all my pals and everyone will get pissed drunk, happy, messy. Exactly like the condition of my living apartment. I want to paint the new flat black. Mummy, why not? ):

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
X