September 01, 2008
Dices, cards, beer, vodka.
August ended with a HUGGE bash of birthdays, friends & love. Finally. Even on the last day of lunar seventh month. Holga THANKS! Kane did this amazng thingy shipped from SAF (free postage) - pictures of me & baby Jackie. Diamond got me the awesome AKG's earpiece. Haha! I'm almost God. My long lazy weekend ended up with massive cleaning up & countless hours of sneezing. Accumulated years of dust among my old books. Cough cough. September is a big month for family (home, wedding etc) I really, really hope that time will slow down a little. I am adjusting into school curriculum and handling tuition, these and that. Just fail my first assignment, thanks to malaysian old hag. Anyhow, my newly renovated home looks good, although the size of flat did not change. Mom's screaming about keeping it neat. Jacqueline will try her best. Buy me a new laptop ]: Sept's all about tidying. The party has ended.

I always wondered, what was the situation like, after I left that group of people? Folks whom I never wanna cross again.




California - Phantom Planet
X