This week: Social butterfly Suddenly, I'm missed by everyone, totally flattered (but it's exhausting)
MondayVanessa & PeixuanLasalle tou hua break
TuesdayCat supper at Xing hua
WednesdayEdnacoffee,Isaacdinner
ThursdayLinlin's birthday at ktv
FridayVanessa Peixuan Michelle Ikea IsaacSupper
SaturdayEddie's birthday breakfast, Collect sponsors' garment at Beijiafor, Zara shopping for Photoshoot, IsaacLunch, 05a06 Jc mates Dinner, Huishan Qilin Felicia Boys Drinks - PACKED
Sunday Photoshoot at 7am. WTF?!
It's like, the load of school assignment just ceases down and everyone is loving me all over. I'm FULLY packed this weeko. Don't take my Sunday away anyone, I rather leave it for myself, gaymate or Isaac. They hardly catch me around. The pure threesome relationship. Saturday is jammed packed, Isaac have to run around with me. Thanks dear. I should just perform MIA this week. On a random note, maybe it's just me, or am I feeling too paranoid. When there is too much good things happening to me, I feel very unsecured. The future never remains concreted since it never established, there again, I fear to lose everything. Everything's too good. Maybe it's the whole new involvement of Isaac in my life. His affirmations really boost my confidence for us. It seems kinda almost perfect. Everyone is being adult, being open about us and ya...... Or do I just feel unworthy of all the good? Nah, I'm gonna make a full use of every good chance. I deserve, this time (:
X
Wunderkid's closet
ISAAC Lee,
Aristocratic nose and that broad, charismatic grin <3
Excellent health, no complications nor current prescriptions
A self-acclaimed addict for Vicks inhaler & Beautex handkerchiefs
Will turn impetuous for chemical peels, microdermabrasion or face lift
No history of felony charges or convictions yet however, a long record of illegal internet downloading — dramas, lyrics
Delights over grocery shopping :D
Avocado juice, fruit bars, tea eggs, sauteed mushrooms, pig-trotters in vinegar! Did I not mention Godiva's decadence? Fcukin' ex!
This week: Social butterfly Suddenly, I'm missed by everyone, totally flattered (but it's exhausting)
MondayVanessa & PeixuanLasalle tou hua break
TuesdayCat supper at Xing hua
WednesdayEdnacoffee,Isaacdinner
ThursdayLinlin's birthday at ktv
FridayVanessa Peixuan Michelle Ikea IsaacSupper
SaturdayEddie's birthday breakfast, Collect sponsors' garment at Beijiafor, Zara shopping for Photoshoot, IsaacLunch, 05a06 Jc mates Dinner, Huishan Qilin Felicia Boys Drinks - PACKED
Sunday Photoshoot at 7am. WTF?!
It's like, the load of school assignment just ceases down and everyone is loving me all over. I'm FULLY packed this weeko. Don't take my Sunday away anyone, I rather leave it for myself, gaymate or Isaac. They hardly catch me around. The pure threesome relationship. Saturday is jammed packed, Isaac have to run around with me. Thanks dear. I should just perform MIA this week. On a random note, maybe it's just me, or am I feeling too paranoid. When there is too much good things happening to me, I feel very unsecured. The future never remains concreted since it never established, there again, I fear to lose everything. Everything's too good. Maybe it's the whole new involvement of Isaac in my life. His affirmations really boost my confidence for us. It seems kinda almost perfect. Everyone is being adult, being open about us and ya...... Or do I just feel unworthy of all the good? Nah, I'm gonna make a full use of every good chance. I deserve, this time (: