October 21, 2008
Twin (Kane) and I was into such an interactive conversation. That smurf have two days of MC since the beginning of the week, everyone's into holidays! Pathetic Tuesday anyway. It's centuries to Friday. Like how sleeping beauty dies for hours before the Beast decided to pound itself over her skeleton body. Sry for the disturbing facts I got rewarded from my distorted childhood tales. HAH. Tuesday sucks Tuesday sucks. I dreamed of how Isaac's car almost crashed in his ride in a stormy weather. That gives me goosebumps! Terrifying! His TP is next month, God, please blast my baby. And even dreamt of the cutest actor till date, Eddie peng, drawing a half naked Felicia. Why was I witnessing all that in a dream? On the other note, Isaac didn't wake me up today!? He better thank his gods that my class starts at 4pm, I've already received warning letter of my wonderful attendance performance.
Everyone get irritated, by ELTs (fyi; every little things) It may be some blog entries which people can actually stimulate the brain cells that you store in the chiller corner of the fridge. Who knows? Or just an emo song. Damn! I hate and love them so much. Their lyrics are just so right and ................. right. Double damn! Btw, I would really love to bring Isaac for some makeup classes of Biology, so he does understand fully the whole female anatomy. As much as I really want him to know, I am lazy to explain to him. Alright, I will do my part. Poor him, women are never easy to figure, hur? From cramps, to pink panadols and mood swings, guess he would rather change his sexual orientation. Girls are troubles :9 Some other girls are big troubles. Especially those with wonderful pair of eyesight or directional senses. They get lost! LOST IN SINGAPORE? Did anyone mention to them that you cannot even see SG from the moon? They love triggering my nerves for some laughter. Ha ha ha ha ha. I hate the fcukin' rain. They make my birkens wet. Cheebye. Btw, I spent a total of 5 fcukin hours on facebook yesterday, a good time to watch some five episodes of anything, just replying the hectic comments and uploading photos. Gosh, cyber lifestyle is getting me drained. Boyfriend misses the internet. Urgh, too bad, serve your army and stay away from other female-looking creatures.
What does a 20 years old want out of their life? Dog crap.
You just wish the music continues to play, the television continues to screen, your bedsheets continue to stink..................... Urgh....................... PMS!
It's just so frustrating. I am gonna lose my best bud and boyfriend to that ill-fated-kangaroos-flooded plate of grassland. Never a fan of Ausssssssie. It's not that one or two years thingy, it just makes me wanna stay in sg and wait for you guys. The question goes, what about me? I wanna go over the other lalaland of the planet, then again, I might not pull through without the existence of both of you. Esp my gaymate. You make me wanna tear everytime I think of that. FOUR years, no kidding. But, fulfill your dream (:(: We'll fly to Las Vegas and get a pimp each by the age of 30. Twenty years old. What do we want? This is getting emo................... emo fcukin tuesday.................


X