December 18, 2008

HELLO
I burnt my hand (:
Technically it's my left palm. I still have my right hand. Be glad I'm not dead.

It is painfully retarded to watch myself sometimes.
I AM SO GODDAMN STUPID.

The detailed scenario
I did not cook at all. (I can cook btw)
I put a bowl of soup in microwave.
I took a cloth to take it out.

It kinda slanted to the left.

My left thumb touched the steamy soup. First ouch!

Complete retarded reflex action of mine, I throw the whole bowl.
& it got on my left palm and my fat thigh. Ouch ouch ouch!!!


= first degree burnt for my first Christmas present (cost: $77)


  • I typed this entry, myself!
  • I typed with two fingers. Right hand. Index and middle. Fast!
  • It makes no difference if I point middle finger with my left hand now.
  • I take more time to pull my panties up and down. Practice holding urine S:
  • I have no idea how to wear a damn bra (maybe I should stay in my dress for days)
  • I look like a fortune cat full of fortune cookies in my bag.
  • People should lick some away cause the doctor put silver on my injury. I hope it's 925.
  • I can have a romantic Christmas dinner if anyone offers to cut my steak.
  • My boyfriend who is down with a cold, only get one day of MC, I get 3 days.
  • It's awesome my phone is at least touchscreen so I don't numb my alive fingers.
  • Either I go out in shades at night or I can freak people on Christmas, like Halloween
  • I cannot wrap presents now since my hand is wrapped. No present for anyone! lol!
  • My bandage looks all ready for boxing day :D :D



  • ♥
    Laugh all you want. Two thousand O eight.



    X