December 05, 2008'Like how the snowman will melt when winter fades away'
I wish the weather will turn much more colder, turning the fcukin rain into snow. I totally despise rainy days, I have no clue why but only hatred towards. Ihaterainydays ihaterainydays ihaterainydays. I'm desperately looking for entertainment because clearly, I'm a ill, boring, sad kid. I wished what I daydreamed all afternoon on my bed, comes true. I'm so sick of life. I hate my Mom, mom hates me to the core. I am fcukin' ill and you can still pick a fight with me? Why does she choose to use those hurtful words. If one day I discovered I'm not her child, I will run away from home like I did previously. If one day I turned rich, I'll make sure I threw a million right in her face. If money issues have to come between us, this relationship has sore from the beginning. It's her who thinks that she slogged for the family and she sacrifices, what an un-humble old hag. Not a noble mom at all. Blame the damn father of mine whom I urged you to divorce. NOMB. Don't tell me about love, I don't see it. Whatever. If all above happened, because of menopause, my mom deserves to fcuk off, much further away from me. Up to a scale of ten, her mood is only well tamed once or twice a week.
One thing this family taught me:
Between (married/poor) or (single/rich), do not choose love. That will never, never last. It's nicer to carry some cash into yr grave.
I know the extension of sacrifices I would make, for myself.
I am selfish, as far as I am concerned.Everyone, GO AWAY.

X
December 05, 2008'Like how the snowman will melt when winter fades away'
I wish the weather will turn much more colder, turning the fcukin rain into snow. I totally despise rainy days, I have no clue why but only hatred towards. Ihaterainydays ihaterainydays ihaterainydays. I'm desperately looking for entertainment because clearly, I'm a ill, boring, sad kid. I wished what I daydreamed all afternoon on my bed, comes true. I'm so sick of life. I hate my Mom, mom hates me to the core. I am fcukin' ill and you can still pick a fight with me? Why does she choose to use those hurtful words. If one day I discovered I'm not her child, I will run away from home like I did previously. If one day I turned rich, I'll make sure I threw a million right in her face. If money issues have to come between us, this relationship has sore from the beginning. It's her who thinks that she slogged for the family and she sacrifices, what an un-humble old hag. Not a noble mom at all. Blame the damn father of mine whom I urged you to divorce. NOMB. Don't tell me about love, I don't see it. Whatever. If all above happened, because of menopause, my mom deserves to fcuk off, much further away from me. Up to a scale of ten, her mood is only well tamed once or twice a week.
One thing this family taught me:
Between (married/poor) or (single/rich), do not choose love. That will never, never last. It's nicer to carry some cash into yr grave.
I know the extension of sacrifices I would make, for myself.
I am selfish, as far as I am concerned.Everyone, GO AWAY.

X
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox