December 01, 2008Monday 8am to 6pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 12pm to 6pm
The Book Cafe by Martin Rd.
My work's schedule this week.
December tomorrow. I miss everyone!
Suddenly I felt a little, little weird. Nothing to do with you, Isaac. That boy have finished reading my entries of the past two years. Silly, darling. Yeah, I feel like a kid lately. So adored and loved. Gonna start work life, meet ups, a little excitement over Christmas, maybe New year then school reopen. This is maybe too monotonous for me. I got excited about nothing lately. I am so comfortable. Soon, I'll be living without my girlfriend then my boyfriend. As much as I start to hate Australia. This is dumb. I feel so weird. Laughs! Do we have to do this? I wish I have something to look forward to. I wish, i wish, I will have a piece of what I thought I always yearn for. What more can I give up?
I am gonna work my ass off. I need to. I want a new dream.
What is future like? With or without you, my friends?
God, I am running a bad flu the night before I start work. Ugh. I so love mucus.
X
December 01, 2008Monday 8am to 6pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 12pm to 6pm
The Book Cafe by Martin Rd.
My work's schedule this week.
December tomorrow. I miss everyone!
Suddenly I felt a little, little weird. Nothing to do with you, Isaac. That boy have finished reading my entries of the past two years. Silly, darling. Yeah, I feel like a kid lately. So adored and loved. Gonna start work life, meet ups, a little excitement over Christmas, maybe New year then school reopen. This is maybe too monotonous for me. I got excited about nothing lately. I am so comfortable. Soon, I'll be living without my girlfriend then my boyfriend. As much as I start to hate Australia. This is dumb. I feel so weird. Laughs! Do we have to do this? I wish I have something to look forward to. I wish, i wish, I will have a piece of what I thought I always yearn for. What more can I give up?
I am gonna work my ass off. I need to. I want a new dream.
What is future like? With or without you, my friends?
God, I am running a bad flu the night before I start work. Ugh. I so love mucus.
X
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox