OKAY, okay, updates. Even the Boyfriend remembers the date of the last entry. I am not on hiatus, I just have nothing much to tell. Honestly, my camera has gone missing in my trash, for quite a while... (uhmm...)
Yeah, the caught-in-the-rain-at-puala-ubin illness really got me down the week before. Never felt so weak in my life and my lifestyle has changed tremendously after that. I CANNOT GET OUT OF BED LIKE A HUMAN if I don't get my eight-hours sleep. The thing is that, on i-am-so-sick week, I slept at least 12 hours/day despite going to work for some days. I just sleep, get up, work, sleep, die. Now, I am addicted to sleep. I almost couldn't get up for dinner with Isaac last night. The second monthsary. He came knocking on my damn door. But I'm sure I did made it memorable for him. More details, not those sweet goofy love songs stuff. You so know Jacqueling herself gets goosebumps out of it.
By the way, I really enjoy the new Visa commercial spoof. I want to get Karl and kane to be the next Youtube stars, they refused.
Apart from Twilight, I cannot think of anything that got my blood warm lately. December is all the rain and cold thing. I never likes it. I get no sun, no happiness and no joy out of December. I need to spend on Christmas presents, fix some grieving moments for I cannot get what I crave for. But, I get to experiment for Christmas dinner. Kong Ba Bao (felicia) gave me permission to. How nice to make everyone get food poisoning, how memorable. While Char Siew Bao (Gabriel) is making me insane over creating a big birthday bash for his kongbabao. Why Christmas? Why birthdays? Why countdown? I really just want to stay home and sleep. Sleep is vital for the perfection of eternal beauty.
I am just bored. By by by the way, the Boyfriend got hooked on Grey's Anatomy. How wonderful :D :D
So, the second monthsary. Short and sweet. We caught "Zack & Miri make a porno". How romantic are we. Pretty hilarious anyway. Only fake watermelon boobs, cork, no vagina. The main language was streamed with the unviersal-friendly word "fuck". and it's rated R21. There were ti-co-peks alone in the cinemas hoping for more porn, more porn. So, on the way home, Jacqueline Koh realised she left her purse on bus. We took a cab, chased after the bus, ask the bus driver to wind down his window and got him to pull over at the next bus stop. Nobody even bother about my attentionless purse. Not even to answer my phone calls. Hey! I at least got a touchscreen phone and a 8GB ipod inside. Some money involved k? See? I so made it memorable for Isaku-san. LAUGHS. That is the most exciting day since I last cursed my lecturer, Ginette Chittick. Some ridiculous woman who really have some biasness against me. People in SG fashion scene are pathetic. Even for the Juice magazine editor who wears a Chanel necklace which I thought it would look heavenly gorgeous on anyone, since Blake lively lived it up on Gossip girl.
Some simple, essentials MUST DOs to be marked down on the New Year Calender 2009: Save, save, save, clean, clear, clean, unmess, sleep early, wake up early. Just keep it simple.
X
Wunderkid's closet
ISAAC Lee,
Aristocratic nose and that broad, charismatic grin <3
Excellent health, no complications nor current prescriptions
A self-acclaimed addict for Vicks inhaler & Beautex handkerchiefs
Will turn impetuous for chemical peels, microdermabrasion or face lift
No history of felony charges or convictions yet however, a long record of illegal internet downloading — dramas, lyrics
Delights over grocery shopping :D
Avocado juice, fruit bars, tea eggs, sauteed mushrooms, pig-trotters in vinegar! Did I not mention Godiva's decadence? Fcukin' ex!
OKAY, okay, updates. Even the Boyfriend remembers the date of the last entry. I am not on hiatus, I just have nothing much to tell. Honestly, my camera has gone missing in my trash, for quite a while... (uhmm...)
Yeah, the caught-in-the-rain-at-puala-ubin illness really got me down the week before. Never felt so weak in my life and my lifestyle has changed tremendously after that. I CANNOT GET OUT OF BED LIKE A HUMAN if I don't get my eight-hours sleep. The thing is that, on i-am-so-sick week, I slept at least 12 hours/day despite going to work for some days. I just sleep, get up, work, sleep, die. Now, I am addicted to sleep. I almost couldn't get up for dinner with Isaac last night. The second monthsary. He came knocking on my damn door. But I'm sure I did made it memorable for him. More details, not those sweet goofy love songs stuff. You so know Jacqueling herself gets goosebumps out of it.
By the way, I really enjoy the new Visa commercial spoof. I want to get Karl and kane to be the next Youtube stars, they refused.
Apart from Twilight, I cannot think of anything that got my blood warm lately. December is all the rain and cold thing. I never likes it. I get no sun, no happiness and no joy out of December. I need to spend on Christmas presents, fix some grieving moments for I cannot get what I crave for. But, I get to experiment for Christmas dinner. Kong Ba Bao (felicia) gave me permission to. How nice to make everyone get food poisoning, how memorable. While Char Siew Bao (Gabriel) is making me insane over creating a big birthday bash for his kongbabao. Why Christmas? Why birthdays? Why countdown? I really just want to stay home and sleep. Sleep is vital for the perfection of eternal beauty.
I am just bored. By by by the way, the Boyfriend got hooked on Grey's Anatomy. How wonderful :D :D
So, the second monthsary. Short and sweet. We caught "Zack & Miri make a porno". How romantic are we. Pretty hilarious anyway. Only fake watermelon boobs, cork, no vagina. The main language was streamed with the unviersal-friendly word "fuck". and it's rated R21. There were ti-co-peks alone in the cinemas hoping for more porn, more porn. So, on the way home, Jacqueline Koh realised she left her purse on bus. We took a cab, chased after the bus, ask the bus driver to wind down his window and got him to pull over at the next bus stop. Nobody even bother about my attentionless purse. Not even to answer my phone calls. Hey! I at least got a touchscreen phone and a 8GB ipod inside. Some money involved k? See? I so made it memorable for Isaku-san. LAUGHS. That is the most exciting day since I last cursed my lecturer, Ginette Chittick. Some ridiculous woman who really have some biasness against me. People in SG fashion scene are pathetic. Even for the Juice magazine editor who wears a Chanel necklace which I thought it would look heavenly gorgeous on anyone, since Blake lively lived it up on Gossip girl.
Some simple, essentials MUST DOs to be marked down on the New Year Calender 2009: Save, save, save, clean, clear, clean, unmess, sleep early, wake up early. Just keep it simple.