January 06, 2009
A little advice
to kick start the anticipated 2009:
Do not gamble away yr last savings of 2008. (mahjong)
According to my very-personal financial consultant, Mr Lee commented that I might have to eat grass till I crashed unto some loaded friendly souls' home for lunar reunion dinner. Lucky, my school fees settled. Not a lot of losses, I'm just cannot part with my money that easily on the game of luck.
I almost missed it. the theory of-2ofus. Everyone said two thousand nine was a good start. At least I missed the slapping part. Tentatively it was not perfect but the "almost" was hit. Being single, attached then married, grow old with cancers seems like what we were all made to go through. Some might lost a few loves one and bear some new ingredients out of the love making. We just wish things were simpler. Ain't so?
Joining - parting - pasting - making.
We are all fond of the joyous and tragic scenarios. People, I i wish you all ♥♥♥ love, love, love, safety, healthy, wealthy (:
Greedily
XOXO,
Mrs Lee
X
January 06, 2009
A little advice
to kick start the anticipated 2009:
Do not gamble away yr last savings of 2008. (mahjong)
According to my very-personal financial consultant, Mr Lee commented that I might have to eat grass till I crashed unto some loaded friendly souls' home for lunar reunion dinner. Lucky, my school fees settled. Not a lot of losses, I'm just cannot part with my money that easily on the game of luck.
I almost missed it. the theory of-2ofus. Everyone said two thousand nine was a good start. At least I missed the slapping part. Tentatively it was not perfect but the "almost" was hit. Being single, attached then married, grow old with cancers seems like what we were all made to go through. Some might lost a few loves one and bear some new ingredients out of the love making. We just wish things were simpler. Ain't so?
Joining - parting - pasting - making.
We are all fond of the joyous and tragic scenarios. People, I i wish you all ♥♥♥ love, love, love, safety, healthy, wealthy (:
Greedily
XOXO,
Mrs Lee
X
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox