February 13, 2009

Felicia

My love, I know I cannot live my life without you. I will try my very best. The life IM-ing you. I'll get a laptop with webcam. What if my internet crashes. All that late night bitchings. I know I didn't spend enough time with you before you left. Blame my bf all you want. You must be really upset, you know I will miss you badly. What if I need a girlfriend's hug. Our usual crappin late night chats. I dunno what to do without you. Without you. Babe, take good care! Wash your undies, clean yr dishes, learn how to conquer cockroaches, use condoms.
Anyway, "The show" by Lenka is for you.

Gabriella

Thank you buddy, thank you for all the effort to make Isaac's Vday great. I wish you well in your life, with or without yr gf. We need to move on, without her.

Koon Ann + Aloy

For all the embarrassment in Holland Village, crystal jade 2nd floor, with 15 balloons. In exchange for door-bitching & my life in Choong Koon Ann's unlicensed driving. Happy twentyfirst :D

Isaac
Thank em' & your parents! and ME!

P.s. My blog is alive
P.s. I love you





HAPPY VALENTINE'S, all friends

♥
♥



X