March 27, 2009



If you want to ask if my Boyfriend enjoyed the movie, i'll say ⎯ Yes. 
Other than the expected romance ending (which he is pretty charming), the movie was fabulous. From a appreciative perspective of a consumer who mainly yearns for entertainment. Ain't I supposed to be busy and on top of my head? I stole time.
Cheated my teacher that I finish my 200 something sketches, she didn't check & I am proceeding with my work. Apparently everyone thinks that she's been treating us "nicer" as we are having anonymous module evaluation. It's anonymous, why cares? The truth should be across the board, while her head is off to be chopped.
Yes, back to my movie, never did I know that shopping can be described in such a manner. 
How many people felt cheated when they spent hundreds to see that it's made from China??? I see hands. We cannot deny how cheap labour force can be in the fastest growing economy today. But I feel SAD/ CHEATED/ COMPLETELY DISREGARDED whenever I see M.I.C. Just me, just psychologically infected. 

Oh wells, I am a shopaholic.
That explains why my bank is almost penniless. I still have some small debts going on and I am not working much this month at all. I can NEVER get a credit card. Jacqueline Koh so cannot hold that magic card which has life-savings power. How many women wants to enjoy manicures, spas, massages, facial occasionally? Life can be so stressful that sometimes a boyfriend may not satisfy you totally. Isaac, you are perfect, but you are not my shopping mall. Too bad. 
Insane but, you know, when you can shop so confidently in a store, without worrying how much you left in your account or whether you still have any leftovers to buy that shoes you saw last month. I'm so addicted. Balancing out the pros and cons, I only know that I am super broke now. Till then, I need to go off to school, last 3 more weeks of year two. 

P.s: I do not need a boyfriend that speaks Prada ;) 



 
X