March 30, 2009
Sunday, are not meant for crying. Period. 

They are for relaxing, recovering from a week of havoc or a late night of drinking. Not tearing over dumb things like I experienced today. I think I'm under on-the-verge-of-retaining stress. Heavily. 
Firstly, I got overwhelmed by an episode of Grey's Anatomy over lunch. Like how I can never continue living this drama and no secrets shall be revealed since I've bloomed too much fans into this drama. Let's welcome Isaac Lee and Goh Felicia. 
Next, I got over frustrated over a dumb boyfriend of my friend's. Argh. I want to kill him when I found out the truth. My lungs couldn't hold my breathe for that second and for once I told my heart cannot beat once more. I think Isaac saw my expression and ask me not to cry. Darling, I guess that was also why the tears suddenly just flow off. Didn't really realise I would but they did. Sighs. Shall let the matter off. I'm out of hands with the level of maturity involved. Hur hur. 

School ...................... 
Retain?
Kicked to a module cause design is filled with the talented? 
What else? I die young due to post-trauma stress? I'm out. & I apologised for the lack of photos. I cannot do that now. 


X