April 21, 2009

I MISS MY BABY. 

( Although he is right beside me, snoring away. )
I hope typing my black keypad and talking to my soft toys doesn't wake him up. He lost his phone on the way to head to my exam hall. I shouted and vented my anger on him throughout my whole pre-assessment period. I just want to say "Thank you".
 I miss you &&&  Felicia, whom I hardly met when she came back for ten days. I want to talk to her, tell her so much about me, me, ME. I want to hear so much about her, her, HER. Study hard and please get fat, you underweight. I hate the whole feeling thinking that I lost half the pillar of my strength. (Isaac's the other). Oh wells, just drink half a bottle of oil each day. You shrinked!  

EXAM'S OVER. 
WAITING TO GET RETAINED. I hate truth. Whatever, holidays till August. Period :D

X